How We Do It: The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub
The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub (Award HRD-1818635) is funded to serve and help develop the NSF INCLUDES National Network. The Coordination Hub strives to support and accelerate the participation of historically underrepresented populations in STEM education and careers through increasing the collective capacity of the Network to implement and influence systemic change.
The Coordination Hub:
- Helps build vision and connection among Network members;
- Shares resources and knowledge through a robust online community;
- Facilitates peer learning and connection;
- Helps develop shared definitions of success aligned with best practices;
- Measures and shares progress;
- Promotes the work and successes of Network members.
Learn more about the Coordination Hub partnership organizations below: